At the foot of the spectacular Simonsberg mountain in the Franschhoek Valley lies the historic French Huguenot farm Fredericksburg, established in 1690 and now home to Rupert & Rothschild Vignerons.
Rupert & Rothschild Vignerons is a partnership wine production on the historic French Huguenot farm Fredericksburg, between the Rupert family of South Africa and Baron Benjamin de Rothschild son of the late Baron Edmond de Rothschild of France.
- Winemaker: Yvonne Lester
- Monday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Public Holidays: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
- Telephone: +27 21 874 1648
- Cellphone: +27 82 789 3246
- Fax: +27 21 874 1802
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.rupert-rothschildvignerons.com
- Physical Address: Fredericksburg Farm, Klapmuts Road, Simondium
- Postal Address: PO Box 412, Franschhoek, 7690
- GPS: 33°50'14.5"S 18°56'51.1"E
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.