Franschhoek Cellar was originally the co-operative wine producer for a community of grape farmers in the magnificent Franschhoek valley. Today we are a pillar of the community operating as a private cellar delivering fantastic quality wines with a distinctive personality and character that emulates the grace and charm of our French Huguenot heritage.
None added yet.
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.