This working wine farm has a tranquil atmosphere with panoramic mountain and vineyard views, and scenic hikes with Table Bay and Mountain visible in the distance. This area is rich in indigenous fynbos and four species are unique to the Paardeberg mountain – Babiana noctiflora, Erica hippuris, Oscularia paardebergenis and Serruria roxberghii.
Vondeling invites you to visit our recently renovated tasting room in the exciting, yet unspoilt Voor-Paardeberg region.
- Winemakers: Matthew Copeland, Emile van der Merwe
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: By Appointment
- Public Holidays: By Appointment
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
More info to follow.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.