Rustenberg Wines is a picturesque, historic vineyard at the foot of the Simonsberg Mountain in Stellenbosch, South Africa. The farm has been welcoming visitors since 1682, and prides itself in being a family-run business.
Rustenberg has a long history of producing award-winning, internationally-acclaimed wines, and it continues to grow and flourish under the leadership of owner Simon Barlow.
- Winemaker: Randolph Christians
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
More info to follow.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.