We are a small, highly focused Family winery based in the village of Riebeek Kasteel producing a select Family of hand-crafted wines from the granite and shale based terroirs of the Swartland Region of South Africa.
Our aim is to bottle wines that are a true expression of the Swartland. All steps of our winemaking process are taken with this aim in mind, and we pay the highest possible attention to detail in everything we do.
- Winemaker: Chris Mullineux
- Monday to Friday: By Appointment
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday: By Appointment
- Public Holidays: By Appointment
- Religious Holidays: By Appointment
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.