Situated next to the serene town of the same name in the Robertson Valley, lies the McGregor Winery, which has been producing wine since 1950.
In May 2004, the McGregor Wine Company was established, and its aim is to promote the McGregor brand nationally and internationally. Intergral to that is a move from more than half a century of bulk trading to bottled sales. We have 35 producers who are the main shareholders of the McGregor Wine Company.
- Winemaker: Elmo du Plessis
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.