Jonkheer private Cellar is owned by the Jonkheer family, and consists of three farms, a wine cellar, as well as a firm specializing in the distribution of quality wines. The farms are situated on the banks of the beautiful Breede River in the Robertson Valley.
Irrigation transforms the fertile valley, with an annual rainfall of only 200mm, into one of lush green vineyards. This valley, with its exceptional terrior, today produces wines of unsurpassed excellence.
- Winemaker: Erhard Roothman
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.