Haskell Vineyards makes its home on the slopes of the Helderberg mountain range in Stellenbosch. The Helderberg, also known as the ‘Golden Triangle’, is widely recognised as South Africa’s finest wine growing sub region, and is the residence of many of the most famous names in South African wine.
Since inception in 2002, the central focus of Haskell Vineyards has been to create unique, terroir driven wines that would be recognised as amongst the finest of their style produced in South Africa.
- Winemaker: Wikus Pretorius
- Cellar Master: Rianie Strydom
- Tuesday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.