The Steenkamp family are the third generation owners of Groenland and have established a reputation for producing outstanding red and white wines in the fertile Bottelary area near Stellenbosch.
Complex varietal wines such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz and a special blend, Antoinette Marié, have placed the estate in the forefront of superior red wine production. Maturation takes place in American and French oak barrels.
- Winemaker: Kosie Steenkamp
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.