In the heart of the Breede River Valley lies Goedverwacht Estate. This beautifully placed wine farm on the banks of the Breede River is privately owned by Jan du Toit and his family.
The prime vineyard land of 120 hectares carefully tended, combined with the soft micro-climate of the Robertson Valley, produces grapes and wine of incomparable quality. In the cellar the winemaker’s skills result in wines which are loved, shared and discussed by wine lovers all over the world.
- Winemaker: Henry Conradie
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.