The farm name “Eenzaamheid”, meaning solitude, is owned by Christo Briers-Louw, whose family has owned the land since 1775. Hand-made & bottled on one of the oldest farms in the Western Cape.
Gravelly, decomposed shale soils assist in producing wines of great expression.
- Winemaker: Janno Briers-Louw
- Viticulturist: André Coetzee
- Monday to Sunday: By Appointment
- Public Holidays: By Appointment
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 20 May 2016. Report an error.