The Deetlefs vineyards are established in the Western Cape at the foot of the Du Toitskloof Mountain range. It is these magnificent mountains that provide the early shadow formations and long cooling period at night. The vineyards benefit from the unique terroir on the banks of the Smalblaar River that forms the one border. Ideal conditions for enhancing the delicate and complex flavours in the grapes.
- Winemaker: Willie Stofberg
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.