1996 heralded a new era for the region of Darling with the establishment of the private cellar: Darling Cellars (Pty) Limited. With its unique terroir and the demarcation of the area as Wine of Origin Darling in 2003, the focus is on producing wines that are region and varietal true. Some 20 shareholders produce grapes from a total of ±1300ha, averaging 6 to 8 tons per hectare.
None added yet.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 16 May 2016. Report an error.