Situated in the exquisite Prince Albert Valley just outside the village of Prince Albert, Bergwater Wines comprise of 3 farms, totaling 1500 hectares of which 63 hectares of vineyards is established to date, the remainder of the land utilized as a nature reserve.
The winery is the first and largest in the Great Karoo. Designed by a well-known local architect Mr John Whitton, the aim is to blend in with the beautiful environment using natural materials where possible and to reflect the Victorian history of Prince Albert.
- Winemaker: Jacques Kruger
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday to Sunday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Last updated 10 July 2017. Report an error.