Zandvliet Wine Estate
A proud heritage for producing world-class wines and champion racehorses
Zandvliet Wine Estate is found in the scenic Robertson Valley. The farm straddles the Cogmans River, with the great Langeberg Mountains throwing a giant arm around it from the north and disappearing to the south-east. Only 130 kilometres due south is the southernmost point of Africa, Cape Agulhas, dynamo of the breezes that cool our hills in summer.
For generations climate, soil and willing hands combined with our family’s innovation and passion, create superb wines at great value.
We invite you to taste them on our beautiful estate.
Winemaker: Johan van Wyk
Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Current Status: Open
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
- Telephone: +27 23 615 1146
- Fax: +27 23 615 1327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.zandvliet.co.za
- Postal Address: PO Box 36, Ashton, 6715
- Join them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
- Physical Address: Off the R60, just outside Ashton,
- GPS: 33°50'50.7"S 20°2'13.7"E