Stony Brook Vineyards
Boutique Franschhoek Winery
Stony Brook Vineyards is a small family-run wine farm in the beautiful Franschhoek valley, only 40 minutes’ drive from Cape Town.
Stony Brook concentrates on producing top quality wines that reflect the unique micro climate of this southern-most corner of Franschhoek.
The owners, Nigel and Joy McNaught founded Stony Brook to satisfy their love of quality wines. This boutique wine farm produces many different wines in relatively small quantities in an environmentally-friendly manner to minimize their carbon footprint.
Stony Brook’s flagship wine, ‘Ghost Gum'; a Cabernet-based Bordeaux-style blend has spent 32 months in new French Oak. This highly-rated wine is named after the one hundred and fifty-year-old Ghost Gum tree that sheds its bark in the summer and is visible from the farm’s tasting area.
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Public Holidays: By Appointment
- Religious Holidays: By Appointment
- Telephone: +27 21 876 2182
- Fax: +27 86 664 2794
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.stonybrook.co.za
- Postal Address: PO Box 22, Franschhoek, 7690
- Join them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
- Physical Address: Green Valley Road, Franschhoek
- GPS: 33°56'28.7"S 19°7'4.1"E
Winemaker: Nigel McNaught