La Motte Wine Estate
A culture of excellence
Situated in the beautiful Franschhoek Valley in South Africa’s Cape Winelands, La Motte is home to some of South Africa’s finest wines, recognized internationally for their exceptional quality. Wine-tastings at La Motte have been a long-standing tradition, offering visitors a memorable experience in a relaxed atmosphere, with friendly, knowledgeable personnel in attendance.
La Motte boasts four national monuments: the Manor House (1751), Jonkershuis (1751), Historical Cellar (1782) and the Water Mill (1741).
Winemaker: Edmund Terblanche
Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
Current Status: Closed
- Monday to Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Public Holidays: Closed
- Religious Holidays: Closed
- Telephone: +27 21 876 8000
- Fax: +27 21 876 3446
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.la-motte.com
- Join them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
- Physical Address: R45 Main Road, Franschhoek
- Postal Address: PO Box 685, Franschhoek, 7690
- GPS: 33°53'0.91"S 19°4'21.57"E