Dedicated exclusively to Kosher and Mevushal wines
With a proud history dating back to the seventeenth century, this farm has been diligently restored to recapture it’s 300 year old history. Nestled on the South Eastern slopes of Paarl mountain, the vineyard enjoys a superior terroir, which contributes towards captivating the delicacy and complexity of both red and white grape cultivars alike. Once certified by the ultra strict Cape Beth Din all of the wines and juices are Kosher and Kosher for Passover.
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Public Holidays: Closed
- Religious Holidays: Closed
- Physical Address: Peter Hugo Street, Southern Paarl
- GPS: 33°46'33"S 18°56'50"E
Winemaker: Jean van Rooyen