Fantastic wines, artesanal cheeses and a wonderful restaurant
Fairview is a third generation, family owned wine and cheese farm, on the south-west-facing slopes of Paarl Mountain, a granite rock outcrop in the heart of the Paarl wine district of South Africa. Located just 45 minutes from Cape Town, Fairview offers a world class winelands experience to local and international guests, seven days a week.
Fairview is South Africa’s leading producer of artisanal cheeses produced mainly from Jersey cows’ milk but also from goats’ milk. It was the arrival of these goats on the farm in 1980 that led to the building of Fairview’s now iconic Goat Tower.
The cellar door experience is focused on a real winelands experience, with a simple offering of wine and cheese tasting, cellar door sales and a farm eatery. The difference at Fairview is the attitude of the people who work here, making it one of the most visited farms in the winelands.
Seasonal hours may apply. Phone ahead before visiting to confirm times and avoid disappointment.
- Monday to Sunday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Public Holidays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Religious Holidays: Closed
- Telephone: +27 21 863 2450
- Fax: +27 21 863 2591
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.fairview.co.za
- Postal Address: PO Box 583, Suider-Paarl, 7624
- Join them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
- Physical Address: Suid-Agter Paarl Road, Suider-Paarl
- GPS: 33°46′22.00″S 18°55′24.50″E
Winemaker: Anthony de Jager